Many people are stuck at home right now but dreaming of the day when they can take a family vacation to Disney World.
Well if you’ve always wanted to plan a Disney vacation but have NO IDEA where to start, I definitely can help!
In my Disney World Planning Bootcamp online course I will take your hand (virtually) and walk you through planning your first Disney vacation.
And I’m offering it for only $14 (that’s for 50% off the regular price) until Disney reopens!
You’ll get a new video lesson delivered via email each day for a week along with printable PDFs with links to help you plan.
Here’s what’s covered in my Disney Planning Bootcamp online course:
- How to get to and around Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL
- An overview of Disney World – the theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs, etc.
- Disney World vocabulary explained
- How to use the My Disney Experience app and site
- When to visit based on crowds, cost, and weather
- The pros and cons of each type of accommodation: off-property hotels, vacation home rentals, on-property resorts, and Disney Vacation Club
- Principles for touring the parks and how to get a customized touring plan
- What tickets to buy and where to buy them
- How to use FastPass+
- Disney dining options and my picks for the best places to eat
You can watch a sample lesson on this page – just scroll down to Lesson 2 and click “Preview” to watch!
Remember to buy before Disney reopens when the price goes back up to $28.