If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Surprise! Disney World Free Dining 2019 offers were released today, January 2nd, 2019!
Disney usually releases its Free Dining offer in April, so I’m excited you will have more time to plan this year.
Here are the details for Disney World Free Dining 2019:
- You get a “free” Disney Dining Plan when you check in any night from July 5 through September 30th, 2019
- You must be staying at an included resort for a minimum of four nights (see resorts included below)
- You must purchase a minimum 4-day Park Hopper ticket for each member of your traveling party
- Value and Moderate resort reservations will receive a free Quick Service plan while Deluxe resorts and villas will receive a standard Disney Dining Plan
- The last day to book this offer is February 10th, 2019
The number of rooms set aside for this offer is limited so book soon (I suggest getting a free quote from Siera at Destinations in Florida here).
Here are the included resorts:
Disney World Free Dining 2019 Value Resorts
- All-Star Music
- All-Star Sports
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation (family suites only)
Disney World Free Dining 2019 Moderate Resorts
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Caribbean Beach
- Coronado Springs
Disney World Free Dining 2019 Deluxe Resorts & Villas
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort & Villas
- Beach Club Resort & Villas
- Boardwalk Inn & Villas
- Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower Villas
- Grand Floridian Resort & Villas
- Polynesian Resort
- Wilderness Lodge Resorts & Villas
- Yacht Club Resort
- Saratoga Springs
- Old Key West
- The resorts and room types that are NOT included in Free Dining 2019 are All-Star Movies, the campsites at Fort Wilderness, Port Orleans French Quarter, the cabins at Wilderness Lodge (including Copper Creek Villa cabins), Polynesian bungalows, all 3-bedroom villas, and Little Mermaid standard rooms at Art of Animation.
Now I’m sure you have LOTS of questions about free dining, the main one probably being “Is it the best deal for me???” First, you can head over to my post on Disney World Free Dining: Everything You Need to Know to get answers to many of your questions.
Next, I strongly suggest getting a free quote from Siera at Destinations in Florida who is the travel agent for The Budget Mouse. She can find the best offer for you (whether it be Free Dining or another offer) so you’ll get the best possible bang for your buck!
If you want to compare dining plans and understand what you get with each one, check out my post on Disney Dining Plans 101.
My Tips For Disney World Free Dining 2019
- The cheapest dates for travel during this period are from August 25th through September 14th, so if you can visit during these dates you’ll get the best deal of the year at Disney World!
- The next cheapest dates are August 11th – August 24th and September 15th – 30th (about $15 more per night at Pop Century) so these are also great options!
- All-Star Music and Pop Century are my picks for the best resorts for this offer. Pop has all newly renovated rooms (see the new refurbished Pop Century rooms in this post). Rooms at All-Star Music will be about half renovated (if not mostly done) by the end of the summer so that is another good choice. If you want to see what the new rooms will look like, check out this post and video of the All Star Movies resort refurbished room.
- You can pay to upgrade your Quick Service dining plan to a standard Disney Dining Plan by paying the difference between the plans. The cost to upgrade from the Quick Service to Standard plan is $22.99 per adult and $4 per child.
Any questions about Disney World Free Dining 2019? Please leave a comment below or join my free private Facebook group for The Budget Mouse!