Here’s my master list of resources for an incredible Disney vacation on the cheap!
David’s Vacation Rentals – Renting DVC points is the #1 way to save thousands on a Disney World vacation. David’s handles everything for you and makes renting points so easy (read my full review here).
Undercover Tourist – Undercover Tourist offers the best savings on a room-only reservation for more than two people in a room.
Orbitz – If you want to stay at a Disney resort and have one or two people in a room, you can save an extra 15% using Orbitz promo codes. These codes will work on some off-property hotels as well, but only if they aren’t chains.
Destinations in Florida – My recommended Disney expert travel agents. You can get help making dining and FastPass reservations all at no additional cost to you when you book with them! Get a free quote here.
Aardvark Compare – my recommended travel insurance provider
Disney World Room Rates & Seasons – an incredible resource over at MouseSavers
DVC Point Charts – a great resources from ResalesDVC for planning a stay with rented DVC points
And here are some of my popular posts on how to save money on hotels and resorts for your Disney World vacation:
- How To Rent DVC Points to Save Thousands at Walt Disney World
- What To Expect at Disney’s Value Resorts (And What NOT To Expect)
- How to Get The Best Rooms at Disney World + Free Fax Request Form
- The New Disney World Resort Parking Fee + How To Avoid It
Autoslash – I’ve saved hundreds on car rentals thanks to this site that seems to always deliver the lowest prices on car rentals.
How To Get To Disney World on the Cheap – Check out episode four of my podcast to hear all of the ways I save on transportation
Food & Dining
Disney Dining Plan eBook – get my best-selling Kindle eBook on the Disney Dining Plan for only $0.99!
Here are some of my most popular posts on dining at Disney World:
- Disney Dining Plan Tips & Tricks (Updated for 2018)
- Everything You Need To Know About Free Dining at Disney World
- Disney World Grocery Delivery: What You Need to Know + How to Get It For Free!
- Will The New Dining Plan With Alcohol Save You Money?
- Tip & Tricks for Mobile Ordering at Disney World
Undercover Tourist – my recommended source for discounted Disney World tickets plus the best savings on a room-only reservation for more than two people in a room.
General Savings Tips
Disney Reward Visa – Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $500 plus get great perks at Disney World
Target Red Debit Card – You can use this debit card to save 5% on Disney gift cards and supplies for your trip. Doesn’t affect your credit score and comes right out of your checking account.
Here are some of my popular posts on how to save money and have the best experience in the parks: