I am thrilled to share a fundraiser for one of my favorite charities this holiday season!
I am so blessed to have enough to eat and to even eat occasionally eat my way through Walt Disney World. But not everyone has access to nutritious food, so I hope you will support The Hunger Project in their mission to end hunger and poverty by pioneering sustainable, grassroots, women-centered strategies.
Any donation, even just a dollar or two, will help us get to the goal of raising $500. Please donate what you can to The Hunger Project fundraiser here!
And as a thank you to this amazing community, I have partnered with five other Disney fans to give away a prize pack as part of this fundraiser! We will randomly select one donor to receive this Disney Prize Pack with:
– One $100 Disney gift card from The Budget Mouse
– One set of holiday Minnie ears from Spreading Magic
– One “Park Bound” tee from Double Your WDW
– Two custom Disney decals from Wish Upon A Memory
– One Mickey bottle opener from Kristen Tutas from ResalesDVC
– One Star Wars Galactic Maps book from reader Cathy Joachim Bryant
We will randomly select a donor to give the prize pack to on Saturday, December 7th, 2019 and will notify you via email. The title of the email will be “A thank you note from Leah” and it will come from Go Fund Me, so be sure to check your inbox and spam folder that day!
Thanks again and you can donate to the fundraiser here.