If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Below are the current Disney World discounts available to the general public. I’ll keep this post updated when new offers are announced.
You can book any Disney World package with a $200 deposit and pay the rest 30 days before check-in.
Due to the current situation, you can cancel up to the day before check-in without any penalty up to December 31st, 2020.
So if you have any inkling you’d like to take a trip, get a free vacation quote here to hold your reservation – resorts book up quickly!
Disney World Discounts: Fall 2020 Room Discounts
Disney World is offering discounts of up to 30% off rooms for fall and early winter 2020 dates for residents of select Southeastern US states.
Here are the details:
- Discount for residents of AL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA & WV.
- September 4th through December 25th, 2020 arrivals
- Save up to 30% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts, 25% at Moderates, 20% at Value Resorts, and 15% at Campsites
- Excluded from the discounts are 3 bedroom villas, Port Orleans resorts, All-Star resorts, Polynesian bungalows, and Copper Creek cabins.
- Must be booked by December 25th, 2020 but the availability is limited so get your request in ASAP
2020 Play Stay & Save Package Discount
With this new package discount you can save up to $500 on a Walt Disney World room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights September 4 through December 25, 2020.
Here are the details and discount for a sample four-night and four-day ticket package stay:
- Save $500 at Deluxe Resorts & Deluxe Villas
- Save $250 at Moderate Resorts
- Save $100 at Value Resorts
- Save $60 at Campsites
- Must book by December 25th, 2020.
If you need help deciding what discount is better, click here for a free Disney World vacation quote from our recommended agent Siera Duiser with Destinations in Florida.
Dessert in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge