If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Episode 19 of The Budget Mouse podcast is my interview with fellow Disney fan Dave Rich in which we talk about all of the ways to keep the Disney World magic alive in your everyday life.
Most of us can’t visit the parks as much as we’d like, so here are a bunch of ways to connect with Disney and the theme parks even when you can only visit every 2-3 years.
Dave now has his own podcast – check out how to bring more Disney magic to your everyday life at Add More Mouse!
Some resources that are mentioned in this show:
- Walt Disney: An American Original – Bob Thomas
- WDW Radio with Lou Mongello
- Connecting with Walt – The DIS Unplugged
- Brian Wilson – In The Key of Disney
- Louis Armstrong – Disney Songs the Satchmo Way
- The 3028 Podcast