Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Here is episode 7 of The Budget Mouse podcast, all about my picks for the best and CHEAPEST times of year to visit Walt Disney World! Did you know the cost of the same room at a Disney World resort can be HALF PRICE during a value season compared to peak season? Get all of the details in this week’s show!
Here are some of the resources I mentioned in the show:
- Disney World Room Rates & Seasons – an incredible resource over at MouseSavers
- DVC Point Charts – a great resources from ResalesDVC for planning a stay with rented DVC points
- Orbitz – If you want to stay at a Disney resort and have one or two people in a room, you can save an extra 15% using Orbitz promo codes. These codes will work on some off-property hotels as well, but only if they aren’t chains.
- Aardvark Compare – my recommended travel insurance provider
- David’s Vacation Rentals – Renting DVC points is the #1 way to save thousands on a Disney World vacation. David’s handles everything for you and makes renting points so easy (read my full review here).
- Undercover Tourist – Undercover Tourist offers the best savings on a room-only reservation for more than two people in a room.
The Best Time to Go To Disney World + Printable 2018-2019 Calendar! - The Frugal South
Saturday 7th of July 2018
[…] On to my picks for the best dates to go to Disney World – and if you’d rather listen to this information, check out this episode of my podcast on the same subject! […]
Ep 9: How to Never Wait in Line at Disney World - The Budget Mouse
Wednesday 20th of June 2018
[…] The Budget Mouse Podcast Episode 7 – The Best & Cheapest Times of Year to Visit Walt Disne… […]