If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Welcome to episode 28 of The Budget Mouse Podcast! This week’s show is about how to take a family of four to Disney World for under $1000. I also answer some reader questions about the Disney Dining Plan.
Here are the resources I mention in the show:
- Get a free quote from Siera at Destinations in Florida
- All-Star Movies Resort Refurbished Room Tour
- How to Save On Disney World Hotels With Orbitz
- Barclay Arrival Plus Mastercard (to help offset the cost of park tickets)
- How To Rent DVC Points And Save Thousands At Disney World
- Disney Dining Plan 101: Everything You Need To Know