If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Here’s episode 43 of The Budget Mouse podcast which is all about how to plan a last minute trip to Walt Disney World.
Here are the resources I mention in the episode:
- Airfare Watchdog (for monitoring flight prices)
- Quick Google hack for finding the lowest prices on Disney resorts
- Get a free quote from my travel agent partner Siera
- How to use Hotwire & Priceline to book Disney World hotels
- MouseDining.com (for dining notifications)
- Best of Disney World Quick Service dining category