If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Visit Orlando and American Express are once again sponsoring Magical Dining Month in 2019!
This event is mostly known just by Orlando locals, but anyone visiting in September can take advantage of this way to save money at some of Disney World’s Signature Restaurants.
Here are the details:
- From August 23rd through September 30th you can get a three-course fixed menu for $35 at select Orlando area restaurants.
- You’ll get to choose one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert from a special menu (you must request the Magical Dining Month menu when you arrive).
- One dollar from each meal will benefit local nonprofits that help children in need, just as Best Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.
Disney World Magical Dining Month Restaurants
In 2019 there are 12 Walt Disney World restaurants that are participating:
- Il Mulino (Swan)
- Bluezoo (Dolphin)
- Terralina Crafted Italian (Disney Springs)
- Morimoto Asia (Disney Springs)
- Wine Bar George (Disney Springs)
- STK (Disney Springs)
- Paddlefish (Disney Springs)
- Maria & Enzo’s (Disney Springs)
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill (Disney Springs)
- Jaleo (Disney Springs)
- The Edison (Disney Springs)
You can make a reservation through the Magical Dining website.
You can view the special menus for Disney Magical Dining Month for these locations here. Menus are limited, so I suggest you study them carefully and make sure you find something you like before you make plans!
Since entrees at these restaurants often exceed $35, this is a great way to save money on a special dining experience at Walt Disney World while supporting local charities!