If you click a link in this post and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read our full disclosure here.
Here is episode 18 of The Budget Mouse Disney podcast! It includes my cheapskate trip planning timeline and steps for planning a trip to Disney World on a tight budget.
Here are some of the resources I mention in this week’s show:
- Best Times of Year to Visit Disney World
- The Budget Mouse Resources Page
- Online Savings Account + $25 Bonus To Get You Started
- Top 5 Credit Cards for Free Travel
- Using Swagbucks to Get Free Starbucks Gift Cards for Disney World
- Grocery Delivery at Walt Disney World